Seize unique behind the scenes video hacks
Figuring it out the hard way through time-consuming trial and error
You're just starting out making videos for your biz
So you can...
Get camera ready like a pro, with ease, confidence and know-how
As a former deer in the headlights when it came to public speaking and videos,
I've discovered a practical effective method how to overcome this.
Hi, I'm Elsewine Rietveld, confidence trainer from the Netherlands and I used to be so scared and insecure of being in front of the lens that I never dared to press record... Even though I definitely wanted to make an online course.
Then, I've discovered a method that gave me confidence, clarity and even joy in the videos I am making. I've created several online courses already, as well as loads of video blogs and even live videos. Doing so, I made a lot of mistakes and got to know ins and outs of doing videos...
- which I now gladly share with you through these masterclasses!
1. Green screen made EASY - and why you want to use one!
I always thought a green screen was very high tech, and only meant for professional TV studios...
(you know, where they record in front of a green screen and then can take the green background out, only to stick any picture or video behind it?!)
Well, in this Masterclass, I'm breaking it down for you so you can easily start using one in your business, and will give you insider info on what you need (and what not) to work with it.
There are so many advantages to using a green screen - here are just a few of them:
* When you're already an enthusiastic member of the academy (aka you have an account), click "My Account", click "subscription" in the blue banner and scroll down. There, you'll see all available masterclasses and courses which you can add to your account. After you purchase the Masterclass, it will appear under your "Choose Program" tab in the menu.
2. SCRIPT your videos - and you're never short for words!
I used to feel uncertain and uncomfortable in front of the camera. In the beginning, I didn't even press record... And when I did, I often stuttered or mumbled, forgetting what I wanted to say. Over the years, I've discovered different ways to script my videos and I'm sharing my productive approach with you here in this masterclass!
(pssst, in this Masterclass are two tongue twisters that made it difficult for me - and I've kept them in)
* When you're already an enthusiastic member of the academy (aka you have an account), click "My Account", click "subscription" in the blue banner and scroll down. There, you'll see all available masterclasses and courses which you can add to your account. After you purchase the Scripting masterclass, it will appear under your "Choose Program" tab in the menu.
You got me curious about that 10 day course...